Courageous Connections Teen Girl Therapy Group
The Courageous Connections Teen Girls Therapy Group provides a supportive environment for girls to navigate challenges teen girls experience during middle school like stress, social connections, the transition of their parents' divorce, and other challenges of adolescence, and celebrate their unique identity. Girls will learn how to boost self-confidence, strengthen interpersonal relationships, develop empathy and connectedness, and cope more effectively with daily stressors. The group is led by an experienced group therapist, Latisha Taylor Ellis. The therapy group uses a mixture of experiential exercises and group discussion to help girls foster a healthy identity and positive relationships with others while learning how to cope with life transitions. All applicants are screened before acceptance into group.
This group is for your teen if you want them to:
- learn skills while sharing their fears and other emotions as they deal with social interations, body image, and relationships
- support and empower other girls in the group while getting the support and empowerment they need
- discuss other challenges that they are having in their life that is causing worry, stress, anxiety, or anger
- learn how to communicate their needs and wants
- learn positive coping skills
- Increase ability to navigate the many changes that are occurring and increase ability to express emotions
Courageous connections Teen GROUp
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR TEEN TO CONNECT, HEAL, & SHINE?!
SPACE IS LIMITED.
Group Meets Every Tuesday/TBD