Rising Seniors Life Skills Group
The Rising Seniors Life Skills Group provides a supportive environment for young adults (juniors and seniors) to navigate the transition of their high school life, the challenges of transitioning to adulthood, and celebrate their unique identity and talents while helping them prepare for life after high school. Your teen will learn how to boost self-confidence, strengthen interpersonal relationships, and cope more effectively with transitioning into adulthood. The group is led by an experienced group therapist, Latisha Taylor Ellis. The therapy group uses a mixture of experiential exercises, group discussion, community resources, and meeting with other professionals.
This group is for your teen if you want them to:
- Learn to problem solve, resolve conflicts, and acquire decision-making skills
- Set goals and learn how to achieve those goals
- Communicate in different settings
- Learn skills for school and beyond
- Have a game plan for college and work
- Learn what it means to live on your own
- Acquire skills for job search and putting together a resume
Teen GROUP consultation Sign-up
WANT TO HELP YOUR TEEN BE PREPARED FOR THIS NEW PHASE?
8 slots available!!
Complete the form below